We are purchasing some packaging bags or packaging items in outer packaging, there will be common marks of color printing, some color printing effect is particularly good, and some will appear some poor quality, in fact, there are some printing problems, and you see.
1. Partial color or chromatic aberration: It may be due to poor quality of manuscripts, inaccurate plate-making, inconsistent printing conditions, inconsistent ink control steps, and irregular light source of sample tables.
2. Paste plate: Because of the ink overflow in the printed text and part of the text, the offset prints on the plate are blurred and faulty.
3. Deinking: Metal ink roller is corroded and oxidized by wetting liquid and repels ink.
4. Dirty plate: Because the wet part of the plate is not good, the blank part of the ink is caused.
5. Piling: Ink or its substances are deposited on the drum or rubber cloth to form relief deposits, which affect the transfer of ink and impression.
6. Publishing: Lithographic text and text dimming, dots and lines area reduced, or even lost ink.
7. Ink emulsification: Ink absorbs wetting liquid in printing process or causes printing failure due to excessive wetting liquid absorbed in ink.
Poor printing results will affect the beauty of packaging and reduce the value of products, so we suggest that we should choose good quality and good after-sales service. If you have the need for color printing, please call our company, and we will serve you wholeheartedly.